The bespoke support programme is only available to a small handful of people each year via referral and application. If you would like to be considered, and ensure you get the best possible value from working with me in this way, we need to establish that you:
- have the potential to generate a sufficient return on investment within a satisfactory timeframe
- have a long-term vision for your business
- are committed to developing your business
- love and believe in what you do and just want some help to reach more people more effectively
- are willing to invest time, money and effort to take it to the next level
- are open to fresh insight and willing to change
- are willing to work collaboratively through a step-by-step process to achieve your long term ambitions
- understand that this is not a quick-fix solution but will help to shortcut your route to growth, while avoiding costly mistakes and will yield a return for years to come
Suitable candidates will usually:
- have ambitions to grow or become more sustainable and profitable
- be aiming for premium marketing positioning (i.e. competing on quality of service rather than price)
Bespoke Support is available at two levels depending on your business lifestage, ambition and scale.
Bespoke Small Business Support
A personalised programme for Start-Ups, Sole Traders and Small Business owners (ideal for those with annual turnover up to c.£500k)
Through a series of five fortnightly one-to-one face-to-face personalised workshops, you will get more in control and confident about your marketing, develop a strategic plan to establish or build your brand, get more customers, increase loyalty and repeat business, and find new ways to reach a wider audience more effectively with clearer messages that resonate with the greatest impact.
Bespoke Larger Business Support
A more in-depth version of this programme is available for larger more established businesses (usually with turnover c.£0.5m+ and 10+ employees).
This includes more ‘done-for-you’ message development, copywriting and notes, plus a final report to be shared with your team at the end of the process.
Optional Upgrade – Six or Twelve Month Programme: Strategy Development and Planning PLUS Additional Ongoing Support
As above plus three follow-up sessions to develop, plan, monitor and review progress with your marketing activity and keep you on track with effective implementation. These can be taken at monthly or quarterly intervals depending on your requirements and is priced on application.
Who Is It For?
These bespoke programmes work for most types of businesses but will be particularly helpful if you are offering a service or experience, such as:
- creative businesses – e.g. graphic design, print production, web design, artist-makers, communications agencies
- professional support services e.g. accountancy, legal, financial advice, business/management consultancy/coaching
- leisure, entertainment, arts, culture, hospitality, visitor attractions businesses
Initial Marketing Strategy Review & Report
If you wish to be considered for the one-to-one programme, the first step is to apply for an Initial Marketing Strategy Review. This involves a personalised two hour focused workshop to build a clearer picture of where you are now and where you want to get to with marketing your business. Together we will:
- conduct a comprehensive Marketing Healthcheck to evaluate your current and past activity
- explore your current business goals and marketing priorities
- profile your current, past and ideal clients
- map out your market and identify your unique value proposition
We will then meet again for a two hour strategy development session and you would receive a personalised report with suggestions for direction going forward. If appropriate, this will include an outline for how the Get Fruitful Marketing programme can be tailored to suit your needs. The Marketing Strategy Review & Report package requires an investment of £600 and four hours of your time. Please email email@example.com to apply.
Alternatively if you wish to explore ways to grow your business and realise your full potential you may wish to book a Vision Ignition Session. Click here for details.