It's time to transform your approach to marketing and selling to make your business a greater force for good.
About this event
This 90-minute online workshop will give you the opportunity to step away from the stresses and strains of your day-to-day to work 'on your business' rather than 'in it'.
Get some fresh expert insight to understand the best way for you to:
x Stop juggling ineffective marketing that wastes your time, money and energy
x Stop worrying about where your next clients are going to come from
x Stop feeling confused about where to begin with getting your message out to the people who need to hear it
* Start getting new business leads in a more consistent and streamlined way that feels natural and effortless
* Feel clearer and more confident about the way forward to launch, grow or pivot your business right now
* Grow your influence, income and impact
In this special one-off workshop for service-led start-ups, sole traders and micro-businesses you will:
- Be guided through a powerful practical exercise to open your mind to a new way of thinking about your business. This will form a foundation to draw your ideal clients to seek out your services and enable you to build a supportive network or team who share your vision.
- Get a set of general principles you can apply to bring a unique approach to marketing and selling that will enable you to embrace this crucial aspect of your business, even (and especially) if it is not something currently enjoy at all!
- Be introduced to other purpose-driven business owners with aspirations for growth
- Gain a wider perspective on new developments in marketing to inspire your next steps as you expand your reach and impact
PLUS - there will be time to ask questions and get personalised advice and feedback on your specific marketing and selling challenges.
Whether you’re just starting out in business and need to land your first client, or you’re running a more established company and want a more steady or valuable pipeline of new customers, you need marketing that is fruitful. Before you make decisions about the best tactics to invest in, you need to develop a strategy, and before that you need the right mindset. In this presentation Anwen will share some top tips and insights to transform the way you think about, plan and deliver on your marketing and business development activity. You will leave the session feeling more empowered to generate the volume and value of sales you seek, while serving the people you really want to reach and creating the change you want to see in the wider world.
When you register to join this workshop, we will make a donation to fund the planting of fruit trees that will enable families in Kenya to generate income to support themselves. So by investing in your business growth, you get to help the planet and other people too. Every £ you donate will fund at least one fruit tree.