Giving back to the youngest and eldest in society plus lessons in entrepreneurship after redundancy with employment lawyer Jemma Fairclough-Haynes
Jemma Fairclough-Haynes, CEO of Orchard Employment Law talks with me about her entrepreneurial journey and how she is using her business as a force for good.
As well as being a company Director, Employer Lawyer & HR Specialist, Jemma is also a Keynote Speaker, Radio Co-Host, Kent & Medway FSB Area Lead and School Governor.
Listen in to hear us talk about:
- Setting up a business after redundancy
- Giving work experience opportunities to young people to increase social mobility
- Talking to schools about careers in law and self-employment
- Dementia Friends training and lessons for business
- The government-funded Kickstart Scheme to get young people into work post-pandemic
- Not taking advice from well-meaning friends and family!
You can find out more about Jemma’s work at Orchard Employment Law