Personal fitness challenges to support charitable causes, mentoring and development through different stages of life and work with Business Productivity Specialist and Founder Linda Garcia.
Linda Garcia, Business Productivity Specialist and Founder, Alluxi Consulting talks with me about her entrepreneurial journey and how she is using her business as a force for good.
As well as holding a BSc in Biology and an MBA, Linda achieved Fellowship of the Chartered Management Institute (FCMI) and recognition for her for her voluntary work with charities and schools in Kent as a runner up in the Contribution to the Community category from the Kent Independent Traders Association. She also won the Kent Independent Traders Professional Achievement award.
Listen in to hear us discuss:
- Supporting charities with a personal health connection
- Physical fitness challenges and lockdown
- Mentoring young entrepreneurs with the Kent Foundation
- Being an Enterprise Advisor for local schools
- How work takes on new meaning at different stages in life
- Her varied career path, starting out as a scientist in a lab, then travelling the globe as a management consultant before becoming an entrepreneur
- Support that is out there for businesses – mentoring, funding and more
You can find out more about Linda’s work at www.alluxi.co.uk