Dream management, inverted pyramids and putting people at the heart of your business with manufacturing leader James Gardner
James Gardner, Managing Director at Sinclair & Rush UK and host of the Amazing Leaders podcast. James talks with me about his entrepreneurial journey and how he is using business as a force for good.
As a leader in this global manufacturing business, James is passionate about building great teams, investing in growing businesses, always improving safety in the workplace, and making the health and wellbeing of his team his top priority.
Listen in to hear us discuss:
- Empowering teams to achieve their dreams
- Inverted pyramid leadership
- Putting people at the heart of business
- Adapting to change
- Inspiring lessons learned from family members
- Appreciating people
- Making your car into a classroom
- Reducing waste and becoming more sustainable
You can find out more about James’ business at https://www.sinclair-rush.co.uk, listen to his Amazing Leaders podcast at https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/amazing-leaders/id1518612626 and join his Facebook Group at https://www.facebook.com/AmazingLeadersGroup