Becoming a B Corp, simple steps towards sustainability and purpose behind growth with Jenny Kitchen, CEO at Yoyo
Jenny Kitchen, CEO at Yoyo talks with me about her entrepreneurial journey and how she is using business as a force for good.
Jenny has won various industry accolades for her entrepreneurship and leadership. She is a strong advocate of building sustainable businesses that prioritise people and the planet alongside profit.
As an Umbraco Gold Partner, Certified Sitecore Solution Partner and specialist in disruptive technology (AR, VR and Voice), Yoyo is a creative digital agency that focuses on building engagement between brands and real people by blending creativity with technology.
Trusted by some of the biggest brands in the world, their client portfolio includes J.P. Morgan, Smiths Medical, Mercedes-Benz, Marie Curie and Universal Music.
Listen in to hear us discuss:
- Simple steps you can take to become more sustainable 3:32
- The incredible growth of the B Corp movement 7:48
- Becoming more confident in vulnerability 11:32
- The importance of listening and kindness in business and leadership 15:32
- The positive side of being a ‘people pleaser’ 16:32
- Taking action to overcome eco-anxiety 18:32
- Why you need a purpose for growth 22:32
- Showing leadership around wellbeing 23:32
- Her ambitious plans for growth and aspiration for employee ownership 24:32
You can find out more about Jenny’s business at https://yoyodesign.com/